- Prices and currencies displayed at checkout are final. Golden Deals GH does not charge extra transaction fees. You agree that Golden Deals GH shall not be held liable for any fees in addition to those displayed at checkout.
- If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary based on exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer regarding any fees incurred.
- The personal information you provide when making a purchase will be processed electronically by Golden Deals GH for the payment of the order and for anti-fraud control.
- Payments on goldendealsgh.com are handled by third-party payment partners and transmitted using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with 2048-bit encryption. Golden Deals GH does not store or have access to your payment details. Your credit/debit card information is retained via our third-party payment partner’s servers. Except in the use of Mobile Money transfers.
- Golden Deals GH makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your Order Confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, if
- the item is no longer in stock;
- the item is no longer being produced;
- there is a price fluctuation; or
- a Third Party notifies Golden Deals GH that cancellation is necessary; or
- if there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud.
- Incomplete shipping address information or failure to update required shipping details via email/call when asked, may result in order cancellation.
- If this is the case, Golden Deals GH will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order.
- Unless provided for otherwise under applicable law, refund of money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of Golden Deals GH’ liability for any cancelled order.
- Golden Deals GH phones purchased on GoldenDealsGH.com come with Seven (7) days limited warranty, in compliance with Ghana consumer laws, starting from the date of delivery.
- Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within your original region of purchase.
- The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to Golden Deals GH Customer Service at email@example.com.
- Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the seven (7) days period.
- Golden Deals GH may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new Golden Deals GH product.
- Please note that we offer after sales assistance only in the areas where we make shipments (this includes repairs and/or replacements/returns). Golden Deals GH accept no liability for order placed outside of official sales regions.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; defects or damage caused by abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Golden Deals GH.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI numbers removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OEM.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OEM.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Products not purchased from goldendealsgh.com or authorized resellers (we recommend that you contact the point of sale for support).
- Products purchased outside of officially supported Golden Deals GH regions.
- Repair(s) conducted by unofficial repair centers.
Return and Replacement Policy
- If you are not satisfied with your Golden Deals GH product for any reason, you may request a return within three (3) calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, in regards to refund for return, if customer paid shipping fee, we’ll not refund that amount like before, as shipment is one-time consumable service.
- Products purchased directly from Golden Deals GH is covered by a Limited Warranty, commencing from the date of delivery and:*Must be in undamaged condition and with original packaging.*The return shipping fee for the Return/Replacement items will not be covered by Golden Deals GH.*This warranty is only redeemable within the original region of purchase.
- In accordance with relevant consumer law, any goods that are not
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for their given purpose; or
- as described, may be returned free of charge within 3 days of delivery. Please submit a ticket describing the problem with your device. In order to be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 3 days and describe in detail how the goods were defective, damaged, or materially different.
- We may choose not to accept returns in certain situations, including, without limitation, the following circumstances:
- Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
- Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
- Customized customer contracts.
- In all cases, we will inspect the product(s) and verify any fault. To qualify for a replacement or refund, devices must be in undamaged, ‘as new’ condition and with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is reasonably deemed to have been damaged.
- Please contact Golden Deals GH customer service to request a return at https://www.goldendealsgh.com/contact-us. Without a verified customer return request, the returned package will be declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached “shipped” status.
- Once you’ve contacted Golden Deals GH customer service and requested a return:
a. You will receive and be required to submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form and place it inside of the shipping package you’re returning.
b. all items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, and documentation. Do not send additional add-ons such as your SIM card, cases, screen protectors, or headphones. If such items are shipped to us by mistake, we are not able to return them.
c. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up your data. You are responsible for the personal information stored in your phone – please erase all personal and sensitive data on the device before sending it to Golden Deals GH. Golden Deals GH will not be responsible for any disclosure of data still on the returned or serviced device.
d. During service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. Golden Deals GH is not and shall not be held responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained on or accessible through the product. Recovery and re-installation of third-party software programs, data and information are not covered under warranty.
Partial Refund Policy
All returned product(s) will be fully inspected. To qualify for a refund, the product(s) must be in new condition and, if possible, with the original packaging. We reserve the right to provide a partial refund or refuse a refund if the returned goods are deemed to have been damaged. You can refer to the details of the Golden Deals GH Return Policy. Please note, the return shipping fee for the rejected items will not be covered by Golden Deals GH.
You may receive a partial refund in the original form of payment for the items listed below. Please note:
- All returns will be inspected at our service centers. The refund amount will not include the original shipping and handling fee. Should the device not meet the requirements, we reserve the right to reject the return.
- Your ReturnReceiveNon-defective items that are returned opened and within the return policy period (excl accessories) – 85% of item’s purchase price
- Non-defective items that are returned beyond the return policy period – 50% of item’s purchase price
Items received in the following condition may be subject to a partial refund or rejection:
- Items not in original condition, damaged, no retail box, missing accessories
- User made physical damage – Maximum 50% of item’s purchase price
- Rejected items will be returned to sender
- Item’s outside the limited repair warranty 0% of item’s purchase price
- Dispatch: Orders are shipped within two (2) business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of Golden Deals GH. In such cases, customers will be separately informed in advance.
- Inspection: All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
- Status Updates: Golden Deals GH will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached “Pushed” status.
- Shipping Time Calculation: How is shipping calculated?
- Shipping is calculated based on shipping address and shipping method. The following options can be selected during checkout:
VIP Parcel Office (1 business day processing time + 1 business days)
FedEx Delivery (1 business days processing time + 2 business days)
Free Shipping (1 business days processing time + 2 business days)
- Please note that all delivery dates are estimates only. Additional charges will be necessary for shipping addresses in remote locations. We are unable to ship to PO Box and Military addresses.
- Using forwarding company address is not recommended as tracking information will be beyond our system monitoring.
- Please note that guaranteed two-day shipping will not be available in the following circumstances:
customer schedules delivery at a fixed time;
- customer provides incomplete or incorrect address information;
- customer is not home or available at the time of delivery;
- customer requests self-pickup at a post office; and
- extreme weather conditions or other force majeure events.
- For the avoidance of doubt, “unofficial” means not purchased through goldendealsgh.com or from an authorized Golden Deals GH partner.
To return an item, please submit a ticket at https://www.goldendealsgh.com/contact-us.Force Majeure and Limitation of Liability
- Neither party will be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond their reasonable control (wars, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, etc.).
- Golden Deals GH shall also not be held liable for any losses due to the fault of third parties, including, without limitation, packages that are lost or stolen in transit; damages caused by incorrect or improper usage of the products; or other losses or damages attributable in full or in part to third parties.
We retain the right to take action at any time in the event of failure to comply with these terms.
- Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without permission. Please see their respective websites for more information.
- Nothing herein shall be construed as granting a license to any trademarks, copyrights, patents, design patents, mask works, trade dress, or any other forms of intellectual property of either Golden Deals GH or its licensors. Golden Deals GH expressly reserves all rights.
- By making a purchase via goldendealsgh.com, you consent to your Personal Data being transferred, stored (both electronically and manually) by Golden Deals GH to the Golden Deals GH and its business partner(s) for the purposes of processing payment, fulfilling your order, and maintaining records of purchase and customer relationship. You hereby agree that such usages shall constitute legitimate business needs for Golden Deals GH.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” may include, but is not limited to name, birthdate, passport or ID number, home address, contact information, likeness or appearance. Your Personal Data shall be retained by Golden Deals GH and its partners only as long as it may be needed.
- Golden Deals GH undertakes to ensure that it and its partners will take appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data and use your Personal Data only for the purposes described in this Agreement.
- You further agree that Golden Deals GH shall not be held liable for the misuse of your Personal Data by any third party arising from or relating to your usage of this website.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS OF SALE OR AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GOLDEN DEALS GH PROVIDES ITS GOODS AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. GOLDEN DEALS GH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES – EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE – INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ABSENSE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT FOR PAYMENTS EXPLICITLY OUTLINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER PARTY’s MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID FOR A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Except for Golden Deals GH’s warranty obligations and cases of death or serious bodily harm, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other damage that cannot be excluded under applicable law, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PART BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, OR INCOME, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA , COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, COVER, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Void Where Prohibited
These Terms are void where prohibited:
- If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms.
- The Products may be subject to export controls. You shall comply with applicable export control laws of Ghana, the African Union and its member nations, United Nations Organization and any other country/region not in conflict with Ghana law with respect to the export, re-export, transfer, sale, or resale of the products.
- You shall under no circumstances make the products available, directly or indirectly, in any region subject to sanctions or export restrictions or export, directly or indirectly, to any regions requiring an export license without first obtaining such license or other required governmental approval.
- Severability. Each term and provision of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law and any invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed replaced by a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision.
- Inurement. These Terms of Sale will inure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
- No Assignment. You may not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
- No Waiver. The waiver by either party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale by the other party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions
- Force Majeure. either Party shall be liable for delay in performing obligations or for failure to perform obligations hereunder if the delay or failure results from: force majeure, an Act of God, or any governmental act, fire, earthquake, explosion, accident, industrial dispute, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or anything beyond the reasonable control of either Party and not involving any fault or negligence of the Party affected (a “Force Majeure Event”).